The Administration’s and employees’ tireless efforts, in the context of flexible and efficient administration, have given an extraordinary potential.
The Administration has placed emphasis on the financial development and protection of the company and has shown significant positive performance in the past years.
The complete financial resolution of the company is now a fact. The Kavala Port Authority S.A. has now the ability to implement, without problems, its investment and strategy planning.
The strategy and sub-actions stated below are under constant observation, consultation, evaluation and redetermination, in order to be in accord with the given needs and goals they are to serve.
Particularly important projects and investments have been completed, or are in progress or are to be approved by the competent Ministries in the ports for which the Kavala Port Authority S.A. is responsible.
- font-awesomeWe proceeded to the land registration of public real property that concerns the terrestrial zone of the port in cooperation with the Directorate of Public Property.
- font-awesomeWe signed a memorandum of cooperation with the Port of Alexandria Egypt.
- font-awesomeWe completed the “SEA2SEA” action, objective of which is the strategic study and development of an inter-modal transport network between the Ports of Kavala and Alexandroupolis and the Ports of Burgas and Varna.
- font-awesomeWe completed the operational and strategic plan of the Authority 2018-2021.
- font-awesomeIn cooperation with the Municipality of Kavala, the Regional Unit of Kavala and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Kavala, we participate in actions for the increase of cruise tourism.
- font-awesomeWe proceeded to the improvement of the security and monitoring system in the ports of international interest of our responsibility, according to the international security code ISPS.
- font-awesomeWe completed the replacement of conventional lamps with LED lamps in all ports of our responsibility.
- font-awesomeWe completed the modernization procedure of the organizational structure of the Kavala Port Authority S.A. by composing regulations of internal organization and operation, General Personnel Regulation, Position Outline and Assessment System.
- font-awesomeAfter the expressed will of the Minister of Mercantile Marine and Island Policy Mr. KouroumplisPanagiotis, during his visit in Kavala, in the presence of the representative of the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund, we proceed to the expected procedures for the disengagement from the terrestrial zone of the Port of Kavala, of spaces that are not necessary for the operational needs of the Kavala Port Authority S.A., so that they can further be granted to the Municipality of Kavala.
- font-awesomeWe expect recruitments in the next months for covering two administration positions.
- font-awesomeThe recruitment of a permanent pilot for the Pilotage Authority has been completed.